Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 19:35:56 UTC

0.7.1 download items

JoeS,

Do you mind updating the download page for the 0.7.1 sources and
binaries to use the mirror based URLs rather than the specific dist
download site.  See the 1.0 download links for reference.  It should
end up looking like this
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua?path=/nifi/0.7.1/nifi-0.7.1-bin.tar.gz

Thanks
Joe