Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ghanta, Bose" <Bo...@stratus.com> on 2004/04/02 21:09:06 UTC

FW: OpenSSL modifications from Stratus

Dear Ben and OpenSSL development members,

  You be all very busy ...

  I hope you will have some time to look at Paul Green "Patches for Stratus
VOS" modifications.  We very much appreciate your time and support of us.
Paul and I would like to see that our changes get integrated with OpenSSL
software.  Please kindly respond to our request and thank for your time.

Have a nice weekend!

Thank you,
Bose