Posted to users@camel.apache.org by SRIKANT MVS <sr...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/10 07:47:17 UTC

How to produce messages to Azure SQL DB in Camel

Team,
I have a usecase where I need to replicate data for a specific duration
from one Azure SQL DB (subscription1) to another Azure SQL DB
(supbscription2).

The source DB has live data with continuous inserts, updates and deletes
possibility. Henceforth, we will miss the updates while performing DB copy
operations.

For consuming the messages, I am considering to use Debizium SQL Server
Connector
<https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/debezium-sqlserver-component.html>,
but this component

*supports only the consumer functionality*

Which camel component can I use to produce the same event to the
destination DB ??

-Srikant

Re: How to produce messages to Azure SQL DB in Camel

Posted by SRIKANT MVS <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Does these components have HA by default or do I need to use the camel
clustering to achieve it ?
camel debezium sql server connector
camel-jdbc
camel-sql