Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/08/21 21:15:44 UTC

[ANN] groovy-maven-plugin 1.0-beta-2

Hiya folks!

I gotta say I am really stoked to announce the release of the Groovy
Maven Plugin (and related modules) version 1.0-beta-2!

This release has some really nice goodies in it for your Maven+Groovy
development enjoyment:

  * Support for mixed Java + Groovy compilation
  * New goals to run the shell, console and java2groovy tools from Maven

Some updates to the site documentation will be rolling around shortly.

For the full list of issues fixed for this release please see the
changelog:

     http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&pid=11532&fixfor=13621

And as always, peep at the latest docs up here:

     http://mojo.codehaus.org/groovy/

Cheers,

--jason

Re: [ANN] groovy-maven-plugin 1.0-beta-2

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Hi folks, a little note... looks like something is wedged in the
codehaus -> central sync...

As the artifacts have been deployed here:

      http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/groovy/groovy/
1.0-beta-2/

But is been a long time now and still they haven't made it to here
(where they should have been already):

     http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/groovy/groovy/
1.0-beta-2/

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.