Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/05 13:23:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

Hi,

I have posted a candidate for the Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3 release at

  http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.2.3/

See the included RELEASE-NOTES.txt file for details on release
contents and latest changes. The release was made from the 1.2 branch
after merging all the bug fixes listed in the release notes.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Jackrabbit
committers are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release
candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote  passes if
at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
[x] +1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

regards, toby
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release
> candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote  passes if
> at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

+1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

regards
  marcel

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.
[x] +1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

--
GIT Consultors S.L.
c\ Francesc Rover 2-B

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 3/5/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release
> candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote  passes if
> at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

The vote passes with three binding +1 votes and one non-binding +1
vote. No -1 votes were cast.

The binding votes were:

   +1 Jukka Zitting
   +1 Marcel Reutegger
   +1 Tobias Bocanegra

The non-binding vote was:

   +1 Paco Avila

Thanks for voting! I'll proceed to push the release out, and will send
the official release announcement tomorrow once the Apache download
mirrors have been updated.

BR,

Jukka Zitting