Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sunita <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/13 19:23:10 UTC

Re: Severe Spark Streaming performance degradation after upgrading to 1.6.1

I am facing the same issue. Upgrading to Spark1.6 is causing hugh performance
loss. Could you solve this issue? I am also attempting memory settings as
mentioned
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/configuration.html#memory-management

But its not making a lot of difference. Appreciate your inputs on this

Re: Severe Spark Streaming performance degradation after upgrading to 1.6.1

Posted by Dibyendu Bhattacharya <di...@gmail.com>.
You can get some good pointers in this JIRA

Dibyendu

Posted by Sunita Arvind <su...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your inputs. Will test it out and share my findings