Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yefym Dmukh <Ye...@intercomponentware.com> on 2005/04/07 09:53:43 UTC

RE: Apache 2 -> mod_jk -> Tomcat5 - Apache Axis(java)

Hi Mark ,

thanks for the tip. I found in mod_jk debug level log that
workers2.proprties overrides the configuration of httpd.conf

JkUriSet worker localhost:8009
 is overriden by
group=ajp13:localhost:8009

Problem was sovled.

"Priest, Mark" <mp...@3eti.com>
06.04.2005 17:11
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

"'axis-user@ws.apache.org'" <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Apache 2 -> mod_jk -> Tomcat5 - Apache Axis(java)

We use the Apache jk2 connector with Tomcat and have no problem accessing
Axis web services using https.  We have an entry in workers2.properties as
follows that accomplishes this:

[uri:/axis/*]
info=Prefix mapping

We have the following configuration: