Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Tim de Vries <te...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/03 00:02:39 UTC

Netbeans 17 Flatpack (on Linux Mint LMDE) and Netbeans17 RELEASE

RE: This topic and Release of Netbeans 17

So is flatpack basically a POJProject with possibly a jar and properties
dirs, possibly multiple package dirs containing ...? Both source and
binaries? That's what mine's got. How am I to understand the code
injection point for the Netbeans package? Is it even in Java, or is it a
hodge-podge mixture of everything?

Are the file system denotations consistent for the JRE/JDK for the
platform version and Netbeans version? Can anyone answer this, or is it
more trial and error?

I guess it could telemetry, IF IT WAS TRYING TO HELP ME.

Tim