Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/08/08 06:31:42 UTC

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 320 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #320)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/320/ to view the results.

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 337 - Still Failing

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 20/08/2015 06:12, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> btw find it strange that build is not on svn but git as the git
> mirrors might lag behind!

Weirdly enough with Apache jenkins we were not able to configure SVN and
triggers on commit. Only triggers on "cron based". I did a quick
research and IIRC it will require custom script executions for mimicking
the "on commit" trigger. On the other hand github allowed us to have "on
push" as well as different branches.

If we lag behind of 2 days we probably better to switch to svn and
something like a build every hour. It's not ideal but it's faster than 2
days.

Davide

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 337 - Still Failing

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Failure is again in MBeanServerIntegration test. However the build was
done at rev '63c4a4db95b0f39f9ab27f499416c99c918a4955' [1] which is 2
days old and has yet not picked my changes of last day. Lets see
couple of more run till it fetches new revision

btw find it strange that build is not on svn but git as the git
mirrors might lag behind!

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/commit/63c4a4db95b0f39f9ab27f499416c99c918a4955

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 336 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #336)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/336/ to view the results.

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 335 - Still Failing

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> wrote:
> This is caused by MBeanIntegrationTest. Any idea what could have caused
> this? Chetan?

Seen this before also and was not able to reproduce locally.

Looking again today I realized that its resource cleanup issue and
some test is not shutting down the repository properly leaving mbeans
registered. The order in which test get executed on CI and on local
differs. Its bit hard to reproduce the same order of execution so have
to create suite and reduce the possible candidates to 2

import org.junit.runner.RunWith;
import org.junit.runners.Suite;

@RunWith(Suite.class)
@Suite.SuiteClasses({SimpleRepositoryFactoryTest.class,
                     MBeanIntegrationTest.class,
})
public class TestSuite
{
}

And then execute that within IDE or command line and issue was seen.
SimpleRepositoryFactoryTest was not closing the created repo. Fixed
that now with rev http://svn.apache.org/r1696522. Hopefully this
should fix the issue!

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 335 - Still Failing

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 18.8.15 4:26 , Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
> The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #335)

> Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/335/ to view the results.

This is caused by MBeanIntegrationTest. Any idea what could have caused
this? Chetan?

Michael

jmxIntegration(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.run.osgi.MBeanIntegrationTest)
  Time elapsed: 1.176 sec  <<< FAILURE!
Assertion failed:

assert mbeans.size() == 1
        |      |      |
        |      2      false

[org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.management.RepositoryManager[org.apache.jackrabbit.oak:name="repository
manager",type="RepositoryManagement",id=13],
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.management.RepositoryManager[org.apache.jackrabbit.oak:name="repository
manager",type="RepositoryManagement",id=96]]

	at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.assertFailed(InvokerHelper.java:398)
	at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.assertFailed(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:646)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.run.osgi.MBeanIntegrationTest.jmxIntegration(MBeanIntegrationTest.groovy:47)
	at
	at
	at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:45)
	at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
	at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:42)
	at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
	at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:28)
	at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:30)
	at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:46)
	at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:18)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:263)
	at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:68)
	at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:47)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:231)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:60)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:229)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:50)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:222)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:300)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:252)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:141)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:112)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
	at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 335 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

[Oak origin/1.2] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 334 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #334)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/334/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 333 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #333)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/333/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 332 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #332)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/332/ to view the results.

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 331 - Still Failing

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
There were 2 failures

-----
Test Result (2 failures / -39)

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.OrderableNodesTest.setPrimaryType[0]
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.run.osgi.MBeanIntegrationTest.jmxIntegration
-----

One of the failure was in PojoSR which looks like due to Repository
shutdown not complete. Did a fix with OAK-3203. Hopefully that should
fix it

------------------
Assertion failed:

assert mbeans.size() == 1
       |      |      |
       |      2      false
       [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.management.RepositoryManager[org.apache.jackrabbit.oak:name="repository
manager",type="RepositoryManagement",id=146],
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.management.RepositoryManager[org.apache.jackrabbit.oak:name="repository
manager",type="RepositoryManagement",id=44]]

at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.assertFailed(InvokerHelper.java:398)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.assertFailed(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:646)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.run.osgi.MBeanIntegrationTest.jmxIntegration(MBeanIntegrationTest.groovy:47)
------------------
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

[Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 330 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #330)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/330/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 329 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #329)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/329/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 328 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #328)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/328/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 327 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #327)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/327/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.2] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 326 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #326)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/326/ to view the results.

Re: [Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 325 - Still Failing

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Now the compile passes but 55 test fail. Majority of them from Solr.
Opened OAK-3215 to track that
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 324 - Still Failing

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Builds are failing due to missing snapshot dependency. And as the CI
for Jackrabbit is not working
(https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/) the snapshots are
not there. I am deploying snapshot builds from my system. Hopefully
that should get this build going

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project oak-blob-cloud: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-blob-cloud:bundle:1.4-SNAPSHOT: The
following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-jcr-commons:jar:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-data:jar:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-data:jar:tests:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-jcr-commons:jar:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of Nexus has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :oak-blob-cloud
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

[Oak origin/1.2] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 323 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #323)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/323/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 322 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #322)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/322/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 321 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #321)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/321/ to view the results.