Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za> on 2007/08/29 16:40:51 UTC

Java2WSDL problem

Hi there everyone,

I am trying to get some of my XMLBeans pulled through a web service
using the WAS Java2WSDL/WSDL2Java tool. Now when it encounters my Impl
classes it throws the following error:

My generated Impl classes do have a no parameter constructor so this is
fine. Does anyone know how to make this work or where I am going wrong?
Thanks!

[was-java2wsdl] Java2WSDL
momentum.wealth.services.contract.ContractHandler

[was-java2wsdl] 2007/08/29 16:37:53
com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsdl.fromJava.BeanWriter isBeanCompatible

[was-java2wsdl] SEVERE: WSWS3328E: Error: The class
momentum.wealth.statement.impl.CessionDtoImpl extends non-bean class
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl.  An xml schema
anyType will be used to define
momentum.wealth.statement.impl.CessionDtoImpl in the wsdl file.

[was-java2wsdl] WSWS3328E: Error: The class

--

Kind Regards,

Schalk Neethling

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm