Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Roland <wg...@ids.de> on 2013/09/19 17:05:53 UTC

Exported package names cannot be zero length. (?)

Hello Felix experts...
Recently, I got the following error in my *test-container* (pax exam):

ERROR: Error parsing system bundle export statement: ... Exported package
names cannot be zero length.

But running my felix-launcher in the console everything works fine. The
manifest looks correct. So, I do not understand the error message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Roland

Re: Exported package names cannot be zero length. (?)

Posted by Roland <wg...@ids.de>.
I embedded the framework with inline=true. But the file "default.properties"
was not packed with. Switching to inline=false solves that issue.

Thanks!

Posted by Roland <wg...@ids.de>.
The default.properties file is not in the classpath. I remember that I
embedded the felix-framework in my testbundle, because of an unresolved
dependency to org.osgi.framework. Let me see....

Re: Exported package names cannot be zero length. (?)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Sounds like you need to see what the value of the ...system.packages
(and ...system.packages.extras) property is when you start in your test
container.

-> richard