Posted to users@felix.apache.org by piryambada <ut...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 11:13:15 UTC

Embedded Thirdparty jar with bundle not working

Hi,
 I am trying to acces thirdparty jar from my bundle , but its not getting ,i
am sending my application zip , in class it is going up to s.o.p and after
that it is not procesing further it is stopping there ,i am not
understanding it is bundleclasspath problem or i am missing any imports ,
please see my files and let me know any wrong i am doing ,please replay
soon,

Thanks,
utika

Re: Embedded Thirdparty jar with bundle not working

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 2/12/10 6:16 PM, piryambada wrote:

> piryambada wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>   I am trying to acces thirdparty jar from my bundle , but its not getting
>> ,i am sending my application zip , in class it is going up to s.o.p and
>> after that it is not procesing further it is stopping there ,i am not
>> understanding it is bundleclasspath problem or i am missing any imports ,
>> please see my files and let me know any wrong i am doing ,please replay
>> soon,

Difficult to say. How is the service being registered? I don't see a
bundle activator mentioned in the manifest file...

-> richard

Posted by piryambada <ut...@gmail.com>.