Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/02/27 11:19:47 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2012-02-22 release

Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Gert Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non-binding): Ioannis Canellos, Willem Jiang, Andreas Pieber, Johan
Edstrom, Claus Ibsen

I have promoted the artifacts on Central.

As reminder, Ant bundles have been excluded from this release. It will
be included in the next one.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB