Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2014/07/11 17:08:52 UTC

Missing 1.5 release tag

Hi,

I noticed the latest release wasn't tagged in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tika/tags/

There are the RC tags but not the final one. Could you please add it? I
need the tag to track the new releases and then update the Tika package
in Debian.

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: Missing 1.5 release tag

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 11/07/2014 18:21, Mattmann, Chris A (3980) a écrit :

> Tika has a package in Debian??! Can you provide more info Emmanuel this
> is awesome! How do we get it into CentOS, etc.?

Thank you for the quick fix Chris.

Tika is coming to Debian soon, I'm finalizing the package. It will
contain tika-core, a subset of tika-parsers (not all parsers are in
Debian yet), tika-xmp and tika-java7. tika-app and tika-server may
follow later.

Tika is already in Fedora, so I guess it'll be included in the future
releases or CentOS:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/tika

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: Missing 1.5 release tag

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Done!

[mattmann-0420740:~/git/drat/docs] mattmann% svn copy -m "Tika 1.5
release" https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tika/tags/1.5-rc2
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tika/tags/1.5

Committed revision 1609736.
[mattmann-0420740:~/git/drat/docs] mattmann%

Tika has a package in Debian??! Can you provide more info Emmanuel this
is awesome! How do we get it into CentOS, etc.?

Cheers,
Chris