Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chris Miller <cm...@servermotion.com> on 2008/01/18 16:19:31 UTC

405 Method Not Allowed

Re: 405 Method Not Allowed

Posted by Chris Miller <cm...@servermotion.com>.

Thanks,

Chris Miller
ServerMotion
www.servermotion.com

On Jan 18, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Is this the first time you're using your repository, or have you
> been successfully able to use the repository before?

We have been using this repository before and existing projects in
the repository are still working fine.

> Do you have just one repository or more than one?

Just one

> What version of Subversion is on the server and client?

Subversion 1.4.4 on both the server and the client. In this case, I
am connecting to the client from localhost to import these projects
but I have tried from a remote host and I get the same error.

> What OS is on the server and client?

CentOS 4

> What is your Apache configuration for Subversion?

We're running Apache 2. Here is dav_svn.conf

<Location /svn>
   DAV svn
   SVNPath /svn

   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Subversion Repository"
   AuthUserFile /svn/svn.passwd
   Require valid-user

   #AuthzSVNAccessFile /svn/authz.svn
</Location>

> Where is your repository (or repositories) actually stored on the
> server's disk?

/svn

Let me know if you need anything else, and thank you for your time in
helping me troubleshoot this!

Thanks,

Chris Miller
ServerMotion