Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Bruckmayer <th...@gmx.at> on 2006/05/25 12:53:37 UTC

Problems with Service Archive Wizard - eclipse Plug-in

Hi all!

I'am facing troubles with the Service Archive Wizard - eclipse Plug-in,
seems to be extremly buggy:

When I select "Generate service xml automatically" on the wizard page:
1) the "finish-button" becomes available, by pressing it i get the following
message: There are no methods selected to generate this service.
2) the "next" button remains active but without any actions.

When I select the service.xml file on this wizard page "by browsing" I'am
not able to push the finish button, i have to go back to select "Generate
service xml automatically" and then deselct it again. Now i get the wizard
page "Set the output loacation and the output file name" with an active
finish-button but with the two input fields "Service Name", "class Namen"
and not "output File Location" and "Output File Name".

Thx and greetings,

Thomas