Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 14:26:57 UTC

[Axis2] ConfigurationContext synchronization change sanity check

All,
I was looking at AXIS2-3283 which propted me to take a look at the
operationContextMap in ConfigurationContext and it struck me that we
can probably do better than the current synchronization blocks by
using a ConcurrentHashMap.
I 've attached a patch to make this change. Could someone take a look
and sanity check it please?

David

Re: [Axis2] ConfigurationContext synchronization change sanity check

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for taking a look. Unfortunately removing synchronization
blocks means indentation changes and a big patch :-(
David

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
hi David ,