Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by slxar <sl...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/04 11:28:39 UTC

How to config user authentication when clients connect?

Hi,

I am doing a project which needed to use the existing mysql database for
user authentication to allow clients to send or receive message, I can't
find any material about activemq with mysql authentication, Is there are
guideline which help me to set up?

Apart, I tried to use openldap with mysql back-ended to provide user
authentication, but only getting

Failed to add Connection ID:xxxxx
Stack Trace:
java.lang.SecurityException: User name [xxxxxx] or password is invalid.

I am sure that it connected to openldap and try do authentication as it will
show "User yyyy not found in LDAP." if I enter with invalid username.

How can I solve the above problem or having any tutorial that can help me to
set up user authentication base on mysql?

Regards