Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by EngR H <h_...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/05 14:20:53 UTC

depth-limit

Hello,

Am working with WCK trying to customize it to my DMS, the problem is that when browsing through the directories, Slide calls "getChildrenNames()" to the folder in request and all its sub-folders regardless of the value of "depth-limit" written in web.xml, which causes the webfolder to time-out says that items are moved cause my DMS database is quite huge. I changed the default value 3 to 1, 2 and nothing changed! when I set it to 0, it displayed nothing although "getChildrenNames()" is called !

Any suggestions??

Thanx in advance

Rony