Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org> on 2020/11/03 14:03:16 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] OPC UA Adapter - supporting multiple nodes

Hi Tim,

this sounds like a good idea!
We could either display the tree, which would require for a new UI widget and static property, or we could maybe just transform the tree to a flat list and show it in the UI without any modifications to the core.

Probably Philipp also has some thoughts on this?

Dominik

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think the coolest solution would be to provide a tree, but as Dominik stated that would mean we have change the UI for that.
So a good first step might be the solution with the list.

How could this look like?
For me the biggest question is what are users able to select. Can they select multiple nodes or just individual nodes?

Was ist mit der Übersicht? Wenn wir für jeden Knoten und Kindknoten einen Eintrag in der Liste machen, ist dann zu überladen?

Any thoughts on that?

Philipp

Posted by udeho <ud...@student.kit.edu>.
Hi Dominik,