Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Igal Shilman <ig...@apache.org> on 2021/12/22 16:40:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 3.1.1 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Stateful Functions (StateFun) 3.1.1.

This is a bugfix release that addresses the recent log4j vulnerabilities,
users are encouraged to upgrade.

StateFun is a cross-platform stack for building Stateful Serverless
applications, making it radically simpler to develop scalable, consistent,
and elastic distributed applications.

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/12/22/log4j-statefun-release.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for StateFun can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20statefun

Python SDK for StateFun published to the PyPI index can be found at:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-statefun/

Official Docker images for StateFun are published to Docker Hub:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/flink-statefun

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12351096&styleName=&projectId=12315522

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 3.1.1 released

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot for being our release manager and swiftly addressing the log4j
CVE Igal!

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.