Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by deepak nigam <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 11:05:24 UTC

Ship Before Date and Ship After Date are not getting updated on the OrderItem table

Hello All,

On updating Ship Before Date and Ship After Date from order overview
screen, changes are getting reflected in the OrderItemShipGroup entity but
in the OrderItem entity values remains same. Is this a valid behaviour or
should be considered as a bug? Please let me know the business use cases if
it is a valid behaviour.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards
--
Deepak Nigam
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Ship Before Date and Ship After Date are not getting updated on the OrderItem table

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
System should always use the OrderItemShipGroup for checking the ship
before and ship after dates. And if edit updated these dates then it should
be okay, initially system may offer 3 days delivery and then update it due
to any availability or technical reason.
Also it would be good data at item level and then OISG level to see the
difference on first promised date and then changed promised date.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.