Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2014/06/02 08:13:59 UTC

Request to add link to Apache Isis to Wicket's projects page

Hi Wicket devs,

I'm the current PMC chair for Apache Isis, and we integrate with Wicket [1]
for providing our default "viewer".  Screenshots here [2]

I noticed that you have an "projects" page on your site [3] listing related
projects.  Would it be possible for you to add a link to Isis's home page
[4] there, something like:

Apache Isis - a full-stack framework for rapidly developing domain driven
apps in Java.  It uses Apache Wicket to provide a customizable UI to the
domain.

Would be much appreciated

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/documentation.html#wicket-viewer
[2] http://isis.apache.org/intro/elevator-pitch/isis-in-pictures.html
[3] http://wicket.apache.org/learn/projects/
[4] http://isis.apache.org

Re: Request to add link to Apache Isis to Wicket's projects page

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
http://wicket.apache.org/apache/friends.html

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting