Posted to builds@apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2012/06/27 02:49:55 UTC

checkstyle:checkstyle failure and configuration failure

Since about eight hours, we experience the following problems with the
torque build [1]
- the checkstyle:checkstyle maven goal fails with the message [2]
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
 at $Proxy2.end(Unknown Source)
 at hudson.maven.MavenBuildProxy2$Filter.end(MavenBuildProxy2.java:74)
- An attempt to fix this b<y removing the checkstyle:checkstyle goal from
the build fails because the "configure" page cannot be accessed, it fails
with the message
Status code:500
org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException:
file:/home/hudson/hudson/plugins/promoted-builds/WEB-INF/classes/hudson/plugins/promoted_builds/JobPropertyImpl/config.jelly:5:79:
 &lt;st:include&gt; Error setting property 'class', exception -
org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: No value specified for
'Class'<br>Stacktrace: <pre>javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException:
file:/home/hudson/hudson/plugins/promoted-builds/WEB-INF/classes/hudson/plugins/promoted_builds/JobPropertyImpl/config.jelly:5:79:
 &lt;st:include&gt; Error setting property 'class', exception -
org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: No value specified for
'Class'
 at org.kohsuke.stapler.jelly.JellyFacet$1.dispatch(JellyFacet.java:103)
If anyone could look into this, it would be very appreciated.

   Thanks in advance,

       Thomas

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/torque4-trunk
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/torque4-trunk/224/console

Re: checkstyle:checkstyle failure and configuration failure

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.
Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Should be fixed now. See similar threads on builds@

Thanks a lot, Olivier. I can confirm that it is fixed.

     Thomas

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.