Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/17 07:33:04 UTC

broken downloads

Hi
looks like the downloadlinks are broken on both producition and staging web
site :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13412818/404-not-found-page-displayed-when-accessing-a-lot-of-the-apache-mina-links/13428274

Re: broken downloads

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
you know email is too old fashion for some..  that's why I'm checking
stackoverflow from time to time

Re: broken downloads

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.