Posted to users@flex.apache.org by npem <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/05 14:27:17 UTC

iPhone 6s+ black bars at top and bottom of App

Hi, I'm coding an Air Mobile application
(Flex SDK 4.14.1, AIR SDK 16.0.0.292)

It is fine with iPad4, iPad Mini, Android Phone and tablets
BUT
On my *iPhone 6s+*, the App has a black bar on the top and bottom
(as does the splash screen).

I do have a single splash screen Image (for testing this)
which is: *Default-414w-736h@3x.png*

referenced in ViewNavigatorApplication as:
*        applicationDPI="160"
        firstView="views.toggle"
        splashScreenImage="@Embed('images/Default-414w-736h@3x.png')"
        splashScreenScaleMode="letterbox"
        splashScreenMinimumDisplayTime="3000"*

The image is:
*1242×2208x72*

The xml file has:
*        <requestedDisplayResolution>high</requestedDisplayResolution>*

I believe the splash image is causing the problem, as I understand this
determines the height
of the App?

Anyone any thoughts on what I am missing?

Thanks for looking at this:-)

Phil.

Re: iPhone 6s+ black bars at top and bottom of App

Posted by npem <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, as that was the missing part of the problem.

You have saved me pulling out the rest of my hair.

Again many thanks to those helping with this and to those looking at it, to
see if they could help.

Phi  l:-)

Posted by Vincent <vi...@after24.net>.
Hello Phil,