Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sonusgr <mv...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/04 10:38:22 UTC

Does camel support channels for IBM MQ?

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to use a channel when posting the url to IBM MQ. Can this
be done? if so is there an example that I can use. I couldn't see anything
about channels in the book

Thanks

Re: Does camel support channels for IBM MQ?

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
You define the channel on the connection pool and that's it.

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen