Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Socheat KHAUV <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/25 03:41:34 UTC

Not able to run mvn install

Dear Wicket Developers,

I checked out wicket development release.
I keep updating everyday.

But this version 579029, i not able to run mvn install in window xp,
it is error in the class apache licensing file.

But i have tried in linux also. it is compiled completely with out any errors.

Do you know why ?

Socheat KHAUV
Resolvo Systems Pte, Ltd.
Software Development
20 Ayer Rajah Crescent #08-02 S(139964)
socheat@resolvo.com
Senior Java Developer
Singapore Mobile : +6591077046
USA Mobile : +19783152219
743 Woodlands Circle #02-455 S(730743)

http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

Re: Not able to run mvn install

Posted by Roland Kaercher <ic...@rolandkaercher.de>.
Hello Socheat ,
if it's the license test failing then you could try to run maven with
-Dmaven.test.skip=true
to skip the tests.

regards,
roland