Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rafael Fontoura <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/29 14:44:47 UTC

Problem excluding source directory using maven-pmd-plugin with Jenkins CI

Hi. I have a problem using maven-pmd-plugin with Jenkins CI. Is this the
correct mailing list to ask for help?

Thank you.

Re: Problem excluding source directory using maven-pmd-plugin with Jenkins CI

Posted by Rafael Fontoura <ra...@gmail.com>.
Looking at the generated log when running Maven on Jenkins, the
maven-pmd-plugin is not using all configurations I'm doing on my pom.xml
when I want to use a excludeRoot directory to not consider some classes to
look for copy/pasted code (with CPD).

I couldn't reproduce the problem using Maven CLI on my local machine. It
occurs only when using it on Jenkins. I'll contact the ML of Jenkins ci
users.

Thank you, Baptiste.

Posted by Baptiste Mathus <ml...@batmat.net>.
Well, it depends. If running on the command line outside Jenkins triggers
the issue, then it's more a Maven issue, hence here.

If the CLI works fine, but only fails somehow in Jenkins, then it's more
for Jenkinsci-users ML.

Cheers

> Hi. I have a problem using maven-pmd-plugin with Jenkins CI. Is this the
> correct mailing list to ask for help?
>
> Thank you.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !