Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/03/28 02:51:55 UTC

org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspUtil

Does anyone here know why the escapeQueryString method was added in
JspUtil and why exactly it is being called when dealing with
setProperty?

I'm trying to fix a bug and I didn't track why and when that change got
in. Thanks.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspUtil

Posted by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com>.
Well, then, please evaluate or fix the bug where someone has a '?' in the
string which gets escaped as '\?' and that is an invalid escape sequence.

See attachment.

Posted by MANDAR RAJE <ma...@pathfinder.eng.sun.com>.