Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by DK <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 18:13:18 UTC

How can I get my Mojo to skip

If I add the following to my Maven plugin configuration it still executes the
plugin goal.
Is there something I need to do in the Mojo code to obey the skip flag?

            <plugin>
                <groupId>com.my.maven.plugins</groupId>
                <artifactId>my-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <configuration>
                    <skip>true</skip>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>some-goal</id>
                        <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>some-goal</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

Re: How can I get my Mojo to skip

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.
Maven does not provide generic way to skip mojo executions. This needs
to be explicitly implemented in my-maven-plugin.

Igor