Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by giorgos zervas <gi...@perlfect.com> on 2003/02/18 14:05:03 UTC

help with Apache::DB

hi all,

i am using Apache::DB to debug my mod_perl handlers and altough the
debugger seems to be working fine it won't display the source code next
to the current line being debugged. for example:

DB<10> r
scalar context return from CODE(0x8d7101c): -> undef
Apache::DB::CODE(0x8d7101c)(/usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1/Apache/DB.pm:35):
35:

next to the line starting with "35:" the 35th line of source code should
be displayed. however this doesn't happen either with my modules or the
ones from CPAN.

i even thought it might me a font problem and tried to use different
terminals and font combinations but none of them worked for me.

has anyone else encountered a similar problem?

many thanks,
giorgos

Re: help with Apache::DB

Posted by giorgos <gi...@perlfect.com>.
hi stas,

thanks for you help. i tried debugging one my non modperl scripts from
the command line and it seems to be working as expected. the debugger
commands 'w' and 'l' display the source code as expected and i also
always see the current line being executed by the debugger.

so the problem must be Apache::DB specific. still i am clueless as to
what it could be...

regards,
giorgos

giorgos <gi...@perlfect.com>