Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Pallavi09 <so...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/04 05:19:54 UTC

Form not getting subitted on IE.

Hi,

Our application supports two types of login: Normal and AD login.
If AD is supported we are using NTLM header else we are using normal JSF
submit form.

IF AD is supported then after login with NTLM header and if we disable AD
and logout.
Now when i try to login with normal form submit..The form is not getting
submitted.
So the combination of NTML header and then Normal JSF login is not working.

This issue is seen only on IE and works fine with FF.
Any idea ?

AD -Active Directory

Thanks.