Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/12/19 21:51:49 UTC

[MENTOR] Granting git and svn karma

Hey Mentors,

I can't seem to remember or retrieve from email how to go about granting
git and svn karma for Maksim and Vladimir.  For Dilli I filed this
but was basically told to do it myself.  Can one of you clarify here
what needs to be done so that we have the info in the email archives.

Also I presume that once we graduate the Knox PMC will have access to
this as least for SVN.
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#SVNaccess

I can't find any equivalent info for git.

Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [MENTOR] Granting git and svn karma

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Ahh sorry read it wrong -- what's Maksim's UID?

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
knox=omalley,mahadev,gates,ddas,cdouglas,mattmann,tomwhite,jspeidel,tbeerbo

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Done!

[terra:~/tmp/authorization] mattmann% svn commit -m "Grant Knox karma to
mkononenko."
Sending        asf-authorization-template
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 891105.

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
Maksim is mkononenko