Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/10/22 16:22:12 UTC

Console Resource UI issue

Hi all,

When creating a User mapping for a Resource (with a DB Connector), when I
create a USER/Username + tick account Id mapping, the old behaviour was to
gray out the external attribute. However, it is remaining blank + I have to
explicitly key in the key column name to get it to work. If I don't, I get
an error about an external attribute missing. Attaching screenshot. Is this
a known error in 1.2.0?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh