Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> on 2018/09/27 22:03:16 UTC

Agenda for the Beam Summit London 2018

Hi Beam Community,

We have finalized the agenda for the Beam Summit London 2018, it's here:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6450125487321735168/

We had a great amount of talk proposals, thank you so much to everyone who
submitted one! We also sold out the event, so we're very excited to see the
community growing.

See you around,

Gris on behalf of the Organizing Committee

Re: Agenda for the Beam Summit London 2018

Posted by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com>.
Wow, this looks fantastic! Thanks to the organizers!

--
Rose Thị Nguyễn

Re: Agenda for the Beam Summit London 2018

Posted by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com>.

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Great !! Thanks Gris.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Great !! Thanks Gris.

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Thomas. I will announce the blogpost on the mailinglist for
everyone to benefit :)!

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Wow, great work! I just merged your PR.

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.