Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vijay Kumar <vi...@norkom.com> on 2002/10/30 16:25:28 UTC

Calling another jsp

Hi,

I donot know how to specify the jsp path in action attribute. In spite of
having the jsp (which is called) in the same folder (calling jsp) I am
getting resource not found. I know that calling a jsp directly will not
serve any purpose as it would not be displayed as a portlet.

Could anybody point me how to call someother jsp, but still display it as a
portlet.

Regards,
Vijay

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated
above.  If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify our IT Department by telephone at 353-1-6769333
or e-mail internal.support@norkom.com and delete the e-mail from your
system.