Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/09/03 16:58:53 UTC

[mark your calendars] Cocoon GetTogether / Belgium - 2002-11-19

Dear all,

Outerthought is happy to announce its one-year anniversary, and is
hosting a Cocoon/Forrest-related event on November 19th 2002 to
celebrate this. In the 'morning' (10AM-2:30PM), we will host an informal
Cocoon Users and Developers get-together with a couple of presentations,
in the afternoon (3PM-5PM) we would like to introduce you to XReporter,
our Avalon- and Cocoon-based datawarehouse reporting framework. Drinks
will be served afterwards. More news will be posted when it becomes
available, but you can send us an e-mail if you want to be informed of
any updates.

The event will be held near Ghent, Belgium and be free of charge.

I will put up a webpage with some event information - but here's already
your opportunity to mark the date in your agenda ;-)

Companies interested in sponsoring the morning event can contact me.
People who want to showcase their development work using Cocoon are
invited to send us a presentation outline.

Kind regards,

</Steven>

Re: [mark your calendars] Cocoon GetTogether / Belgium - 2002-11-19

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Outerthought is happy to announce its one-year anniversary, and is
> hosting a Cocoon/Forrest-related event on November 19th 2002 to
> celebrate this. In the 'morning' (10AM-2:30PM), we will host an informal
> Cocoon Users and Developers get-together with a couple of presentations,
> in the afternoon (3PM-5PM) we would like to introduce you to XReporter,
> our Avalon- and Cocoon-based datawarehouse reporting framework. Drinks
> will be served afterwards. More news will be posted when it becomes
> available, but you can send us an e-mail if you want to be informed of
> any updates.
>
> The event will be held near Ghent, Belgium and be free of charge.
>
> I will put up a webpage with some event information - but here's already
> your opportunity to mark the date in your agenda ;-)
>
> Companies interested in sponsoring the morning event can contact me.
> People who want to showcase their development work using Cocoon are
> invited to send us a presentation outline.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> </Steven>

Count me in ! I'll be happy to put a face on some of the names I read so
often.

I'll also bring some of our cocoon-related developments (more on this
later, I have to make a choice).

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez

Re: [mark your calendars] Cocoon GetTogether / Belgium - 2002-11-19

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> Outerthought is happy to announce its one-year anniversary, and is
>> hosting a Cocoon/Forrest-related event on November 19th 2002 to
>> celebrate this. In the 'morning' (10AM-2:30PM), we will host an informal
>

> Cool! Unfortunately I was planning to attend ApacheCon in Las Vegas from
> Nov 18th to Nov 21st. Do I have to make a choice? :(

We organized this event for people not being able to attend ApacheCon
overseas - maybe we can set up a video link ;-)

Seriously: it was an arbitrary decision based on the availability of
facilities. I wasn't even aware of the overlap - bummer.

Should you come... yes, of course :-) As far as feedback so far is
concerned, some international guests (i.e. non-Benelux) will be welcomed :-)

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Outerthought is happy to announce its one-year anniversary, and is
> hosting a Cocoon/Forrest-related event on November 19th 2002 to
> celebrate this. In the 'morning' (10AM-2:30PM), we will host an informal

Cool! Unfortunately I was planning to attend ApacheCon in Las Vegas from
Nov 18th to Nov 21st. Do I have to make a choice? :(

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it