Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srihari <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/10 00:16:52 UTC

removing BinarySecurityToken from SOAP header

Hi,

I am using Axis2.1.4 and Rampart1.4 version.  After viewing my requests in
Tcp monitor, When i use the soapui tool and enabled the wsse security with
the signature it doesn't include the BinarySecurityToken in the soap header.
but when i use axis client it generates the BinarySecurityToken in the
security header.

When i send my soap request with soapui it works fine and the server gives
response. but when i use my axis2 client it gives me error. so I want to
test the axis2 client by removing the BinarySecurityToken element in the
soap header within the security . how can i do this??

fyi: I am using MTOM attachements
--
Thanks & Regards,
Srihari