Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mohit Jain <mo...@open-insights.com> on 2020/07/22 03:35:10 UTC

Urgent: HDFS processors throwing OOM - Compressed class space exception

Hi team,

I’ve been facing the issue while using any HDFS processor, e.g. - PutHDFS throws the error -
Failed to write to HDFS due to compressed class space: java.lang.OutOFMemoryError

Eventually the node gets disconnected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Mohit

[Image.jpeg]

Re: Urgent: HDFS processors throwing OOM - Compressed class space exception

Posted by Mohit Jain <mo...@open-insights.com>.
Yes seems like the resource issue, CDSW is also running in the same node which eats up a lot of resources.
I’ll look into the configurations.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Mohit