Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/06 19:26:53 UTC

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF SharePoint 2010 plugin 0.1 RC0

I conclude that the plugin is not handling paging properly - there's
no other explanation.  So I am canceling the vote and will try to
check in a fix.

Karl

Re: [WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF SharePoint 2010 plugin 0.1 RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I still need someone to try this with a non-root site path...
Hopefully Piergiorgio has a few minutes today.

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
It looks like the FileRef field includes the site path.  I've checked
in a modification that should help.
Karl

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for trying this.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I've checked in a fix for this for trunk.  Looks like there is no
sitepath prepended to the answers; they are always relative to the
library.
Please synch up and try again.

Karl

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.