Posted to builds@apache.org by Bhuvaneswaran A <bh...@apache.org> on 2009/12/02 09:17:11 UTC

Hudson: 2 executors in lucene (solaris10)

Right now, the solaris slave lucene.zones.apache.org is configured to
execute 1 job at a time. This being the only Solaris node integrated
with Hudson, may i set it as 2, thus 2 Hudson jobs can run in
parallel?

Thank you.
Bhuvaneswaran A
www.livecipher.com
GPG: 0x7A13E5B0

RE: Hudson: 2 executors in lucene (solaris10)

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
fwiw I am trying to sort out a Solaris Zone or VM for use as another Hudson
slave, hopefully wont be too much longer.

Gav...

Posted by Bhuvaneswaran A <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Bhuvaneswaran A <bh...@apache.org>.