Posted to user@joshua.apache.org by "blackthirt33n ." <jj...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/13 15:17:36 UTC

use the en to de language pack

in the instructions for the language pack it states the following:
# SRC and TRG are the two-character ISO 639-1 language codes
tar xzf apache-joshua-SRC-TRG-YYYY-MM-DD.tgz
cd apache-joshua-SRC-TRG-YYYY-MM-DD
cat example.SRC | ./prepare.sh | ./joshua

when following the above for the language pack
http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/language-packs/apache-joshua-en-de-2017-01-31-phrase.tgz
there is no "example.en"
is this something that I need to create.
Also the language pack seems to contain a complete version of
joshua and kenlm which should you use the joshua built on your personal
system or this in the language pack?

Regards,
James

Re: use the en to de language pack

Posted by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu>.
maybe it was forgotten. just try any english sentence then

matt (from my phone)