Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Simi Varghese <Si...@infosys.com> on 2008/01/25 09:10:13 UTC

The OpenSocial Container Sample

Hi,

I am trying to download the The OpenSocial Container Sample. Can you pls share the path with me and steps to get started.

Regards,
Simi

Re: The OpenSocial Container Sample

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
I think I said I could do this. I'll be flying to US on Monday. If I
don't get to it before then, feel free to hassle me privately after. I
actually respond well to being hassled.

I can't quite remember exactly how it is done, so it'll take a little
investigation, but it shouldn't be too hard.

I plan to set up a two Confluence spaces, one for a wiki, and one for
managing the Shindig website at http://incubator.apache.org/shindig.

Regards, Upayavira

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>.
Hi,

A quick fix to have a running website is to apply SHINDIG-8 (without
the image due to IP see dev@).
But I don't see a consensus from the team in [1] to use confluence,
maven or others. Maybe a vote could clarify the situation, so we could
go ahead?

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-shindig-dev/200801.mbox/%3c057480B5-3F00-40E3-BC3B-4756EADC6915@apache.org%3e