Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Kamil Durkiewicz <du...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 08:54:28 UTC

CB-7927

Hi,

There is a bug in the File plugin that is quite severe from a point of view
of a project I'm currently in:

I've attached a patch file to the Jira issue. This fix is also available on
my fork of the plugin:

https://github.com/durkiewicz/cordova-plugin-file/commit/51435803f877c32f810de0ec5d1f89422d1719b2

What can I do to make these changes applied? Can I create a pull request?
(I have already signed the ICLA).

Thanks,

Kamil Durkiewicz

Re: CB-7927