Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jonathan Creasy <Jo...@turn.com> on 2014/09/25 07:53:27 UTC

KAFKA-404 and KAFKA-1651

Sorry for all the extra ReviewBoard and Jira email this evening. I’ve just recently gotten back to a place where I’ll be using and supporting Kafka in production and haven’t used these tools in a while, just getting reacquainted.

I hope no one minds, thanks for allowing me to contribute!

-Jonathan

Re: KAFKA-404 and KAFKA-1651

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
We only appreciate new contributions and don't mind going through a
contributor on boarding process. In fact, I'd encourage you to give
feedback on how we could improve your experience as a contributor :-)

We are trying to improve the turnaround time on patch reviews. Hopefully
assigning a Reviewer on the JIRA is helping improve that.

Thanks,
Neha