Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2009/08/19 16:54:51 UTC

Re: Question about threads inside wicket pages

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure that it would depend on your
servlet container more than Wicket.  The threads for handling requests
are spun up by the servlet container before Wicket is ever handed the
request.  And typically these threads are pooled - so it wouldn't be
*destroyed*.  But you'll definitely need to do some testing on it to
be sure.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Right - the session, etc, is available via a ThreadLocal.  So, it's
not available in a new thread.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:42 PM, Ashika Umanga

Posted by Ashika Umanga Umagiliya <au...@biggjapan.com>.
Hi Jeremy,