Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/04/15 17:47:05 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : Empire-db snapshot #421

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Empire-db%20snapshot/421/>

re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Empire-db snapshot #421

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
It's not a big problem but since we have to build with jdk6 we are more
likely going to introduce jdk6 api in empire-db core without noticing.

I'll switch the remaining jenkins builds to jdk6

Sent with my smartphone.

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.