Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2003/11/12 18:04:17 UTC

FOP logo update

I was unable to make much progress on this topic. I am unable to get
SVG and/or vector versions of the logo. We do, however, have a JPG
version.
--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com
Web Developer - Medata, Inc. - <http://www.medata.com/>

RE: FOP logo update

Posted by Victor Mote <vi...@outfitr.com>.
OK, there it is, in the same directory as the svg file.

Victor Mote

Re: FOP logo update

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.

RE: FOP logo update