Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2009/12/10 22:40:22 UTC

[Result] [VOTE] Apache (parent POM) version 7

I've withdrawn the tag for this vote. We can try again later with the
newer plugin versions.

-john

Re: [Result] [VOTE] Apache (parent POM) version 7

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Yeah lets go for a release on this.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
John Casey wrote:

> I've withdrawn the tag for this vote.

Any objections to me
a) dropping the corresponding staging repo
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheapache-001/)
b) reverting the Apache POM's version in SVN to 7-SNAPSHOT
?

Benjamin